Team Tony Cancer Foundation continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and will respond to ensure the well-being of our fighters, caregivers, teammates, volunteers and colleagues while honoring government rules and recommendations.
The COVID-19 outbreak is evolving throughout our area, and the communities we serve are slowly beginning to reopen. Our goal is to provide key safety information to efficiently and effectively reopen the Cancer Connection Center.
We have instituted a phased approach to opening so adjustments can be made if the need arises. For several weeks we have been in Phase 1 which has included deep cleaning of our Center; making sure we have adequate supplies of hand sanitizer, soap and face masks; preparation for social distancing of 6 feet at all times; performing a health screening of all employees prior to coming to the Center.
Phase 2 of opening our Cancer Connection Center will begin on June 8, 2020 and will include all of the steps in Phase 1 as well as the following:
- Employees will return to working at the Center on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The hours of operation are 10 am to 4 pm
- Visitors will be allowed at the Center only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, by appointment during normal operating hours
- Employees and visitors will be asked to submit to a brief health screening upon entering the Center to ensure the health of our employees and all we serve
- All social distancing measures will be practiced including no groups >10
- Facial coverings will be required for all face-to-face meetings (and will be available if you do not have one)
Phase 3 of opening our Cancer Connection Center will begin at a time when the Team Tony Cancer Foundation feels it is safe and in the best interest of our fighters, caregivers, teammates, volunteers and employees to expand our capacity. It will still include all of the steps in Phases 1 and 2, but will have the Center open Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Phase 4 of opening the Cancer Connection Center will occur when there are no limitations or restrictions in place and we feel it is safe and in the best interest of our fighters, caregivers, teammates, volunteers and employees to return to full operations.
Team Tony Cancer Foundation appreciates your patience and cooperation as we work together to provide the safest environment possible for our community, recognizing that this information and practices may change as government and health authority guidance changes. We will continue to update this information as needed.
Sign up for our e-newsletter!