Statement of Privacy
Team Tony Cancer Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to Team Tony Cancer Foundationâ€™s website and governs data collection and usage. By using Team Tony Cancer Foundationâ€™s website, you consent to the data practices outlined in the below statement:
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION â€“ Team Tony Cancer Foundation may collect and store information provided by users through online forms and sign up forms, including personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work addresses or telephone numbers. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Team Tony Cancer Foundation. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Team Tony Cancer Foundation for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of Team Tony Cancer Foundationâ€™s website.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION â€“ Team Tony Cancer Foundation collects and uses your personal information as provided by you when using our website. Team Tony Cancer Foundation does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Team Tony Cancer Foundation does not use or disclose sensitive personal information. Team Tony Cancer Foundation keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within our website for internal analysis and statistics in order to keep your user experience positive. Team Tony Cancer Foundation will disclose information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Team Tony Cancer Foundation or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Team Tony Cancer Foundation; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Team Tony Cancer Foundation, or the public.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION â€“ Team Tony Cancer Foundation secures information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted on the website, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and is not stored in any databases of Team Tony Cancer Foundation.Â SSL protects the data from the usersâ€™ browser to our server. Payment processingÂ is only transacted through secured channels. The submission data that we save in our database is encrypted. Credit card numbers are not saved to our database, as they are only used during transaction processing.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES â€“ Our website will, in some circumstances, contain links to other websites of interest.Â However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.Â Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT â€“ Team Tony Cancer Foundation will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Team Tony Cancer Foundation encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Team Tony Cancer Foundation is protecting your information.
- CONTACT INFORMATION â€“ Team Tony Cancer Foundation welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Team Tony Cancer Foundation has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us atÂ email@example.com. Â We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.